Our service portfolio is designed to help our customers maximize their ROI in IT. Our cross-functional teams specialize in delivering measurable value by managing a host of business processes in a wide range of industries. We offer custom solutions to suit the client profile. Customers that have benefited by associating with us include Independent Software Vendors, Software Development companies, Banking & Financial Services companies, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing companies, etc.
- Business/system analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- Evaluation and selection of technologies to host, develop and maintain applications
- Sound architectural guidance and consulting
- Prescriptive consultancy through proven design patterns and frameworks
- Full lifecycle software development based on the highest quality standards and best practices
- Product maintenance and enhancement
- Migration to newer technologies, Specific services such as Presentation/Data Tier development, Business Logic component development, etc.
- Preparation of various test plans
- Application testing and defect resolution
- People: Our resources are well trained and highly experienced. Most of our people have onsite work experience. They are quick learners, are very adaptable and possess excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility: Our teams adapt to the client work culture and time zones. Clients that wish to maintain a dedicated team at our offshore development centers are encouraged to handpick the team members.
- Focus on Customer Delight: As our outsourcing clients testify, we go that extra mile in delighting them. We treat every client as our first client, who deserves the best that we have to offer. It is our confidence in our ability to satisfy every client that emboldens us to offer such payment terms as "Pay-if-satisfied".
- Faster Decision Making: We are a flat organization, which enables fast decision-making. The key people are always available to our clients and the project teams. Issues are escalated and resolved quickly.
The bottom-line today is to stay competitive. For this, businesses need to stay lean, perform faster and more productively than ever before. At Testing & Services Division, Hilton Software Technologies. We help bridge the gap between end user experience and software development. More importantly, we ensure robustness and scalability of solutions in a way that's driven by business considerations.
We are complemented by Hilton extensive knowledge base, the breadth of scale and depth of experience, industry insight and strong technology know-how. And since we've years of experience enabling testing to work in our own company, we understand the challenges and the rewards that come with improved productivity and scalability. Experience economies of scale! Focus on your core competencies. To begin the journey, you might need a partner. Talk to us.
If you're a small to medium-sized business that wants to establish and grow your web presence, then we have a suite of solutions for you. Web Hosting Solutions from Hilton will help you establish a distinctive presence on the Internet, and will help you improve communications, coordination, and collaboration throughout your organization and with your customers, partners and vendors.
Host your Web site at Hilton. Find a Personal Web address (www.YourName.com) with our easy-to-use search tool and choose an affordable Starter Site hosting package. Hilton's extensive hosting product line offers a solution for every level of web hosting customer, from domain name registration to commerce site hosting. These Crestar services are hosted in a shared server environment, meaning that several customers are hosted on each shared virtual server. Hosting multiple customers on each server means that the servers must have a common operating structure, which does not allow custom programming by the customer.
Hilton offers a co-located server offering for customers seeking custom programming for their web hosting solution. Co-located servers are hosted independently of the Hilton hosting servers and allow the customer to define their own programming and performance specifications.
Hilton's temperature controlled hosting facilities are designed to deliver the highest level of performance, reliability and security. Features include security, air conditioning and fire control systems backed by a generator power back-up in case of an interruption of electrical service.